To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 2:34 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Considering leaving

Hello all.
I am considering to leave this list by the new year. The reason is I am no longer a JAWS user; I use a screen reader beginning with n as my primary and only screen reader both on my laptop and netbook. Plus, my SMA for JAWS has expired and I not only can't afford the upgrade; I don't need to either. It's been a great list. I hope my contributions has helped. I wish you all the best in your use of JAWS now and in the future. I'm sorry, there's just reasons I don't wish to go into here as to why I blatently refuse to use JAWS on my machines.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

--

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels: