I too am happy the list is here and I so appreciate the list and any info I can get from anyone here, as I am not really a newby but I am not a person who knows all that much about Jaws but am learning so thanks to all and I too don't post much and I apologise for this but I do read what comes through. Take care.

Michelle

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jose Lomeli" <joselomel...@lavabit.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] the list is back on

Yes, sir! Good for you! I don't really post here much! But I really do appriciate all the help that you guys give me! Well, when I need it! Like others I will try my best to help people out! Because I know that like me their are some people who really need help! Frankly I am really happy with JAWS and its use it has given me! Granted the price is a little high for sma's but it is worth it! I would pay for it if I had the money! I know that Eric Damery is on here! So I'll say this here! FreedomScientific you guys rock! I am a really happy camper with JAWS!:)
JOSE Lomeli
Email: joselomel...@lavabit.com
Twitter:
joselomeli9393