you can remove it from the view installed updates in windows update.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Gilland" <cgilla...@carolina.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE9 and JAWS 11

Where can you download the beta of IE9, and does it work with xp, or will I
have to try it on this laptop running windows 7...
My biggest concern is I, too, only have jaws11.  I want to be absolutely
certain that I can revert back to IE 8, should I wind up not liking the way
it works.  Being it's a beta, I can't imagine like other versions of I E
that once installed it totally embeds itself into the OS.  Man that would
suck if it did.

Anyway, can one of you all get back with me either on, or off list and let
me know your suggeswtion? I want to try it, but being I don't have the most
recent build of jaws, nor can afford an SMA, I'm just ever so slightly
hesitant.

Chris.