To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] iPod Touch; Can I enable voiceover from iTunes?

Yes, I can help you.
I have an iPod touch my self.
First, connect and compleet the sinc.
after that, in the sources tree view, find your iPod.
Then, press the tab key until you here configur univirsual access button
activate it.
Then, press the spacebar on the voiceover option and press ok or apply.
Then, click continue.
Voiceover should talk to you now.

Adi.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleav...@puc.net>