keep in mind, it's a beta, which is usually recommended for advance computer
users or IT pros. I'm using it effectively with minimum problems: too many
blank lines announced with JFW 12 and combo box issues. Also, using Win 7 Home
Premium 35 bit OS and JFW 12 Professional.

HTH!
Best Regards, Cornell