Happy new year!
What version of aim should I use if I have Vista and Jaws 12.
I had aim 5.93 installed, when I went to get files from a buddy, I had problems
with aim. I could not open or close or remove the program.
A person told me to turn off the vista uak controls, this helped at first but
then all the programs on my computer went crazy.
I had to do a system restore. I hope some one can tell me the correct version
which I can use and install to my computer without all the headaches.
Thanks for all the help from this list that I receive every day while reading
all the emails.
I have not been able to the my new years poem yet, but I will.
Thanks again.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com