thanks I am using 2011
About Windows Live Mail
Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3502.0922)

-----Original Message----- From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 4:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] wlm version

?alt f and go up using arrow to about windo. Use jaws cursor to read

-----Original Message----- From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 3:09 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] wlm version

How do you determine what version of windows live mail is installed? I might
have 2011 installed. I can not locate an about button.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

Holger Fiallo