Use the keystroke control 3 or press f6 and arrow down to contacts

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: lmorris1...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] ctrl shift c problem in WLM

The ctrl shift c combo does not appear to work since my WLM was updated. I can not get to the contact list on a consistent bases using this keystroke. Now it only let’s me add a new contact. I want to delete a contact. I am using jaws v12.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com