Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:01 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How do i delete favorates?

hi.
are you talking my favorate in the itnernet.
if so...
herei s the step.
1. go to your internet explorrer. hit ctrl plus A to go to the "my favorate" menu.
2. up or down arrow to find the website you don's need.
3. hit the "aplication" key (which is located in the left key of the right control key)
4.  htne up arrow to find the delete. hit enter.

hope it can help.

Ming
tel: 6421 9950
msn/window live messenger
chung_chiming_2...@hotmail.com
skype:
chungchiming9950

blog/ xanga
http://www.xanga.com/chungchiming

--- 2011年1月6日 星期四,david ingram <dingram...@earthlink.net> 寫道﹕

寄件人: david ingram <dingram...@earthlink.net>
主題: [JAWS-Users] How do i delete favorates?
收件人: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
日期: 2011年1月6日,星期四,下午3:41
HI list members, while i want to
organize my favorates, i'd like to know how to delete them
because i think that i have to many instances of the same
things and i want to delete duplicates of them?  Thank
you for any information that you might have.
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit:
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com