Looking for a Jaws friendly fax application, something which will convert a
document into an image then send it off preferably with a cover page.

I don't prefer an on-line solution at this time, one that runs on my computer
and sends directly over the phone.

I was looking at the Windows fax programme but it seems to want a scanned image.

If I am mistaken and someone knows how to use the Windows programme I would be
delighted to hear from them.

I don't care about receiving faxes, just sending them. I do have K1000 version
11 but that fax application doesn't seem to want to work here.

Thanks.

Dale leavens.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com