Tim, here is what I would do.
Uninstall the WMP 11, and reinstall it from the Microsoft web site. Before I got windows 7, with WMP 12, I had to do that with WMP 11 on my XP computer. Jim

From: "Tim Appleby" <timappl...@shaw.ca>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 5:14 AM
To: "JAWS Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] repairing Windows Media Player

Hi, I just want to find out if anyone is able to help me out, I'm trying to desperately repair my Windows Media Player, it absolutely won't run at all, any help would be appreciated.

Windows Version: Vista Home Premium 32 bit Service Pack 2

Media Player version: Windows Media Player 11.0.6002.18311

Thanks in advance;

Tim
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com