This could be it since the attachment are music.
However, I did receive them in my e mail.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] O E error with sending and receipts page.

Depending how large the attachment is, you may not be able to send it through the email program. Many ISP's put a limit on them, some as large as 10MB, some much smaller.

I rather doubt the password issue is related. I only see one checkbox in my Outlook Express options, the others appear to be radio buttons, so not sure what you are dealing with exactly.

Steve
Lansing, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "rich" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>