Here are some keyboard short cuts you can try, control + alt + any of the arrow keys. They will turn the screen different ways. Now to keep it right side up. You need to look at your graphic controls. display settings advanced... Now in there you need to look for screen rotation or just rotation and either un check the enable box or set it to 0. That will stop any more playing of the screen.