In jaws 10.0 and up, go to the "utility" menu and then to the "soundcard" submenu" and select your soundcard.

IN jaws 9.0 and earlier, you need to manually edit your jfw.ini file. Instructions for this can be found in the Technical knowledgebase up in the support section at freedom Scientific's homepage, I believe.

hth

Doris