From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of John W.
Carty
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:08 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2007 & 2010

I'm using jaws 12 on two different machines. One machine has outlook 2007
and the other is using outlook 2010.

I know the key strokes are different for each version but how do I view
email in the browser?

I need to know the keystrokes for each version of outlook.

thanx,

John

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com