To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:58 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] editing fields in Microsoft XL

hello everyone, I was wondering when you are using XL how do you edit a field that already has something in it. I do not want to remove what is in this cell but I want to change it a little bit. Is there a way to do this with out having to retype it all.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com