Hello, I have a friend who bought a knew computer as hers died and it came with win7. She wants outlook Express, I know there is a way! Can someone tell me how she can get outlook express? Someone told her she could not! But I heard otherwise! Thanks Heather ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy Pingstock" <kpingst...@zoominternet.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] flash player question

How is that done.
Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

The only thing you could do is to label these unlabeled buttons with
your wife's help.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

On 1/13/2011 11:38 AM, Lenny McHugh wrote:
There was a flash player video that my wife found. She has a mac and was
able to fast forward and rewind. I am using jaws 12 and win 7. With her help
I went to the same video. I had her fast forward and when she clicked and
dragged forward jaws said button 4. So I clicked on button 4 and she was
able to see the hand that allowed her to drag forward. I could not figure
out how to do this with jaws. There are some instructional flash videos that
I really would like to be able to rewind portions to listen again to help
understand what they are showing. Any ideas how to fast forward and rewind
flash?
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com