Dan, thanks, I could not remember what symbol I tried the & sign with no success.

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Rossi
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 10:48 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] additional information in email address

Lenny,

You can place a plus sign after your userid.  Then you can put any thing
you want between the plus sign and the at sign, IE,
dr25+nos...@andrew.cmu.edu  Note the plus sign before NoSpam, and the at
sign after.

This is no guaranty, because some places are smart enough to strip out
anything after the plus sign.  And other places won't accept the plus
sign.  But, it does work often enough to be useful.  Helps in setting up
filters as well.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi