Have you considered upgrading to Internet Explorer 8? That might be the
way to solve the problem. Works with JAWS10 .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti" <bbk...@comcast.net>
To: "Jaws" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 4:10 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS updates

Hey Gang
I have a problem.
I'm running IE7 pack 3, windows XP, Jaws 10, and I keep on trying to
install
this update, but I keep on getting this error.
Can some one tell me why I can't update?
Patti

Automatic Updates
Some updates could not be installed
The following updates were not installed:
Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP
(KB2416400)
Configure automatic updates Close
Peoria Blind Center
www.peoriablindcenter.org
Here is the name of the group on facebook: PeoriArea Blind People's
Center.
Your friends on facebook are going to have to get on
their facebook account and search for the group's name to join, or to
see
what we are about.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com