Please forgive me for sending this to the JAWS list but I have noted that the
folks on the list are very astute.  Has anybody received this type of message?

Should I block any other correspondence?
----- Original Message -----
From: CCEC NFB (LinkedIn Invitations)
To: Francis
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:22 AM
Subject: Reminder about your invitation from CCEC NFB

      LinkedIn
            This is a reminder that on January 14, CCEC NFB sent you an
invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

            Follow this link to accept CCEC NFB's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-pdxet3-gjcpw8lu-3x/doi/2146254885/y61NoqiG/gir_328476151_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

            Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

            On January 14, CCEC NFB wrote:

            > To: Francis [fek...@tstt.net.tt]
            > From: CCEC NFB [vashaun.jo...@gmail.com]
            > Subject: CCEC NFB wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

            > - CCEC NFB

            The only way to get access to CCEC NFB's professional network on
LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-pdxet3-gjcpw8lu-3x/doi/2146254885/y61NoqiG/gir_328476151_1/EML-inv_17_rem/

            You can remove yourself from CCEC NFB's network at any time.

      © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com