Hello Adi,

In Word 2007 or Word 2010, you can use the Open dialog box to open a file
that has already been saved as .HTM, .HTML, .MHT or .MHTML.  I am quite sure
that the file to be opened in the browser needs to be saved in one of those
formats first.  To use the Open dialog box, use CTRL+O to bring it into
focus.  Tab to the Files of Type list and use down arrow to the All web
pages choice.  Browse to the file to open.  There are a couple things you
can do at this point.  With the file to open selected in the list, use the
application key or shift+f10 to bring up the contextual menu.  You will find
an "open with" choice in the menu.  If Internet Explorer is not shown in the
submenu then use the menu choice for picking a default program.  I think it
will be one of the recommended choices but if not then you can browse to the
executable using that dialog.  If you use this method then be sure to
uncheck or check the checkbox that asks if you always want to use the
program you choose to open that type of file.  After using the OK button,
you will get a warning or two but you can just proceed and the program
should open with your file in it.

You might prefer using a second method.  After setting the files of type and
finding the file to open in the list, simply tab to the Open button.  Use
down arrow key when focus is on the Open button and a menu will open.  The
choice for opening with a browser will be in that submenu.

Although the above mentioned choices for opening files with the browser are
in the menus for files with .DOC and .DOCX file extensions,  they are
usually either grayed out and not available or when you follow the process
through, the target program will not open the files.

I checked in the All Commands list for Word 2010, and there is no command
for opening as HTML.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net