To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Pamela,this time I really do have a question about it:-)

My pc should have some?
That doesn't make sense. So basically, I can use it as an answering machine no matter if I have skype voicemail or not? Cause that's what I'm looking for. I have it all configured and all, just haven't been able to test it since no one has skyped me lately.
sarah A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>