  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:29 AM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] enabling java script

  Hi Folks,

  I am running Jaws 10.latest, WindowsXP-SP3 and IE-7.
  This morning while logging on to my American Express card I
  received a message telling me that Java Script was not
  enabled.
  I followed their instructions about going to the security
  tab in IE, clicking the custom button and scrolling down to
  something about scripting applets and sure enough Java was
  disabled. I checked enable, confirmed with the ok button,
  logged back on to the American Express web site and received
  the same message about Java not being enabled.
  I rechecked my settings, restarted my machine and upon
  logging on to AMEX received the same message yet again.
  I guess the short version is HELP!!!

  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

  Larry
  jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com