From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of Marvin
Wharton
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws is Crashing My Word & Excel 2010

Every time I start Jaws 10 with Word 2010 open it crashes it and if I try to
open Word after Jaws has already be started it crashes it. When Jaws is not
open both programs are working properly. Is Jaws 10 not compatible with Word
& Excel 2010?

Marvin

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com