From: "Mystical Charm" <mysticalch...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:27 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] SMA question

The last upgrade I have of JAWS is version 11. I completely forgot that I
had gotten mail from Freedom Scientific quite some time ago (2009). The mail
had been in some other mail that I had to go through that were very old and
I was cleaning out to unclutter my home. I noticed when it was sent and it
was back in 2009. In the SMA mail, it says that there is a fee if the mail
is turned back late after a certain date. Well, it would be over a $1,000.00
my mother said since she read over the SMA mail for me. There is no way I
can pay this. Do any of you know what I may expect from Freedom Scientific
when I call them explaining my situation. Like I said the last version I
have is 11 and I know that JAWS 12 is out. Do any of you think I can work
out anything with them or, has anyone been in this sort of situation before?
I'd like to renew the SMA but, I don't want to pay a full price for JAWS to
get it and I would like the upgrade, JAWS 12.

Thank you,
Mel

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com