try highlighting the message
----- Original Message ----- From: "NCBootman" <ncboot...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 5:24 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Google Docs

I have a work colleague who loves Google Docs and tries to send everything to me that way. I think I’m getting the file but it seems to be a blank screen so I can’t read it. Is anyone familiar with Google Docs and does it work with Jaws or is Google creating an image file of the actual Word document and sending that to me? Thanks for all of your help.

NCBootMan
Greg
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com