Never mind.

Interestingly, I get different results when triple clicking numpad 5 on the "symbol" character depending on if I am actually in the email client, verses when I exported the email message. When in the email client triple click says "character 9168" When I entered backslash 9168 into the dictionary manager, with a replacement word of just a space, it now recognizes and correctly replaces "symbol" with a space.

Thanks for all the help that was about to come my way.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com