From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 8:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS Word 2007 issue

Hello-

I recently purchased an MS Office Suite.  I am using Windows 7 64bit.  I
started noticing that my Word docs were going to a second page even though
there were only 32 lines being generated.  I check the font size and it was
12 pt.  I asked a sighted friend to take a look and she told me that there
was a full blank line between each line of text.  I found a "Line Spacing"
selection in the menus but even at 1.0 lines I still am getting an almost
full blank line.  Any thoughts on how to permanently get rid of the
additional space would be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Wayne

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com