Hi all. I installed mse on my os running windows xp sp 3 and  jaws 7.0. I have
un installed avast and have tried to get mse to work but it just doesn't seem
to want to. when ever I click on the open icon in either the mse icon in the
system tray that says computer is at risk before it go's away again I mean  or
when I go to programs under my computer and click on it there it says open
Microsoft active sink witch is a program that I have on my pc for my trekker
gps to sink with my pc. I am finding this really frustrating. many thanks for
any help that any one can give me. I am also wanting to know what version of
Yahoo messenger works well with jaws 7.0 and windows xp? and where I can find
it? I had to un install my version do to jaws not reading the messages that
other people were trying to send me. it also wouldn't say typing window and
display window when I hit f 6 to display those in yahoo messenger. I tried
looking on the jaws-users.com sight but can't find either the program or the
tips and tricks page that talks about what changes to make to make this program
work with jaws.  this to is very frustrating as well. any help on either of
these would be grate. many thanks. from Mich.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com