PS: when installed, sign in as normal then go to tools then to options, and go to the layout section in the list. Press tab, and untick the following boxes: Show favourites, show groups, show the tab bar, and show the what's new list. then click ok, this'll make your experience a lot easier. Also if contacts are arranged in groups you can change that option from this section as well to online status etc.

Mo.