I checked out their full site and it looks like this service can save a lot of time when setting up a new computer. Thanks for this great find.

John
--- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:08 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] update flash

Here is an easy accessible method of updating your flash player, just check out:

http://updateflash.org

I must admit mine is out of date as well and this thread caused me to double check my own version.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones that mind don't matter.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com