From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] on behalf of Rick Justice
[ricjust...@jaws-users.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 03:23
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Silverlight in control pannel

Hi Gerald,
It is still an optional update from Microsoft, and if a person keeps track
of what is being installed to their machine
thru automatic updates, then there is no reason for it to get installed.
On my Win7 machine, it has been de-selected and hidden as an optional
update.
You just have to be pro-active about what is being downloaded and installed
to your machine, and that is why I don't
let any program use automatic updating.
HTH,
Rick Justice