From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Doris and Chris
Sent: 03 March 2011 05:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox accessibility with JAWS 10

Whether a downoad manager is the better solution over using a full
ftp client is a matter of opinion and a matter of how ftp is accessed
and  used.

if ftp is also used for uploads, a full native ftp client is the
better solution usually.

I prefer using a native ftp client when I access ftp sites as it will
not only resume downloads but uploads as well and is usually more
configurable than a download manager.

hth

Doris

<zs1...@cybersmart.co.za>