Some time back I contacted fs because the script would not work. I was informed
that it will not work with windows 7 and windows live mail. Actually the script
is commented out and this is the comment:
;//Corrupts MSAA and causes false FormsMode
;//If you run this, you will have to repair or reinstall JAWS in order to use
Windows Live Mail again.
;//This is because Windows Live will mess up MSAA on SetFocus to the body
window.
/*****Begin commented script**
Script ReplyDirectlyToSender ()
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com