Thanks for your input.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] replying directly to sender?

I went with the 64 bit system mainly because that seems to be the way things
are going and add to that the fact they are supposed to handle memory better
along with more of it.
David Ferrin
I've reached the age where 'happy hour' is a nap.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis E. Khan" <fek...@tstt.net.tt>