So, I'm using jaws 12 latest build, windows 7 home premium 64 bitt, I've
tried to change my settings 3 times, and each time I come out they are the
same, but my changes are not being reflected once I'm out of the settings
center.  Is there a different way of saving that I know about?  I've pushed
the apply button each time I've left, even did control s witch was the save
command in the old configuration manager.  What am I doing wrong?

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com