Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 11:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws not reading when replying

I'm using JAWS 11 which I have just installed and when I reply to messages it appears as if there's nothing on the screen. It doesn't read the message I'm replying to nor what I write in reply. The JAWS cursor will read what's on the screen, so I know there's something written. Has anyone experienced this and if so, how can I fix the problem?
I'm using XP Pro.

Arianna
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com