When you tab to play and see its used try space bar and see if it changes.

At 03:21 PM 3/15/2011, you wrote:
I am running windows 7, jaws 12 on a 64 bit machine, and have windows media
player 12 set to play DVDs. Trouble is, I am not having very good luck with
it. When I put the DVD in the computer, windows media player comes up, and
when I tab around, I see that the play button has been pressed. However,
there is no sound or picture. My sighted wife comes along and presses play,
and it works. What am I doing wrong, and is there a better player to play
DVDs, more accessible to jaws 12? Jim

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com