To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Removing links

Hello-

There are times when I am reading a document online that is filled with
links for many words. It is really annoying to try and read difficult text
when every one of these links is announced.  Does anyone know if links can
be removed from a document or a list? I was going to try, Find and Replace
but I don't know how to indicate a link.

Wayne

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com