  From: Mich
  To: jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 6:48 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] question how to display addressiss in IE 6.

  Hi all. just recently I am unable to bring up the address bar to see what
web address I am on. I am running windows xp sp 3 and IE 6 with jaws 7.0. I
used to be able to hit the f 6 key and bring up the address for the website
and now I can't do it any more. instead it just brings up the tool bar and
says close button then when I say yes to it it closes. now when I hit f 6 it
doesn't do anything. I find it really frustrating. I have even tried the key
stroke alt d and even that doesn't work. any help that any one can give me
with this would be grate. from Mich.
  jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com