I just want to say a tiny bit more on this public folder and how that works in case anyone was wonderin'.

It is crucial to make sure the item is selected, sometimes when you think it is, it isn't. Because if it's not, then when you go to the applications key to the db menu and if you don't hear copy to clipboard or something to that affect, it didn't get selected. but if that item shows in the db menu, then just enter on that and it does the work for ya, then open a blank email and paste it and send it, whoever gets it will enter on the said link and download said item.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] question about Drop box

yes, that's right, you have to put it in the public folder to send as a link, but if your sharing a folder why whould you want to send it as a link? they just grab it out of your shared folder same as you do, the people who do not share with you, they get the links through the public folder. ----- Original Message ----- From: "stewart ross" <stewartr...@sky.com>