Hi everyone,

Someone from this list very kindly sent me the below directions to allow my
windows 7 64 bit computer to automatically reestablish a network connection.

I was able to establish the connection, however, when I went to step 2
below, the network that my laptop had established was not there. Only those
that someone had installed when I first bought my laptop remained.

Am I missing a step? I seem to remember that with my XP and Vista computers,
this was either automatically accomplished or more easily completed.

Help would be most appreciated.

Russ

Directions

First establish your network connection.

Go into, network and sharing center in the control panel,

1. tab until you hear, manage network links, press enter.

2. highlight your connection,

3. Press, applications key, up arrow and enter on properties.

4. you will see, Connect automatically

5. when this network is in range check the box, and tab okay,

6. now when you start computer, this will automatically connect to your
selected network.

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com