To: "jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 11 not reading text in eddit fields in OE or IE 6.

Hi all. I am running jaws 11. I have a problum though. when I type a e mail or type out something in IE6 I can't read it back using the arrow keys how do I solve this? what settings do I need to change? I am running IE 6 and OE 2004 on a windows xp pc. from Mich Verrier.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com