From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of susie Q
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] going from out look to out look express?

Hi can some one please tell me how I can go back from out too look express?
I want to go back, I would like to leave out look, it is giving me some
issues and I would like to go back.
I just opened out look express and used it as my default should that be all
I have to do?
Yesterday, I had some issues where I lost my address book, contacts and safe
senders list, and I had to rebuild, as I was getting addressess from people
in safe senders list from the stream list as I was using control R to reply,
and it was adding people to the safe senders, I guess I was supposed to use
control shift R, as I do with the JAWS list, and the two other lists I am
On, I tried to deleat them from the safe senders list, but some one told me
it was arcived some where, and I just don't want to bother doing that, so
was going to start fresh with out look express thanks . I am using windows
xp Jaws eight,Susie
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com