Thanks George! Will do.

Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Paez" <computertechjorgep...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Help with PDF

Go to Zamzar.com.
There you can turn any PDF into doc, or docx.

That's the fastest and easiest way.

Jorge

On Apr 6, 2011, at 3:47 PM, Victoria Vaughan wrote:

I looked in my Jaws 11 help and could not find any key word for either PDF or Portable Document Format.

I just ordered some Bible study tools and while it will have MP3s, it will also have DR. Magee's notes and outlines in PDF. I would like to be able to read them.

When I find a document name, that I want to read, what should I do to make it accessible?

Many thanks in advance! Vicky

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======