Thank you David,
I went through them today while at the office, they were very helpful. My firm is an Assistive Technology company, we work with the blind and vis impaired. One of our goals is to work with clients with social networking. Looking forward to hearing you on Jane show next week!
Trisha
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] setting up an account on Facebook with jaws

There are 2 audio tutorials on the server covering this subject that have
received positive reviews, and no I am not responsible for them. The young
lady authorized me to place them up there over a year ago already at least.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish Ebel" <aima...@verizon.net>