I usually check the save connection box and that works fine.
"Love Never fails."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Hubley" <hubbor...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:17 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Laptop automatically connecting to network

Hi everyone,

I have asked this question before, but I have some additional evidence and a
question.

In three cases I was able to connect to a connection and have my laptop set up to automatically reconnect to this network when I was in range again. On
other cases, this has not worked.

Examples

After successfully connecting to a network, I went to manage wireless
networks link and found the network here. I went to properties and found the
checkbox checked which would always allow me to automatically reconnect.

On two different occasions, I have successfully connected to a network, but,
when I went to the manage wireless networks, i did not find the current
network, and could not set up this automatic feature.

One of these was the Laquinta Inn and the other was our auto dealership
network.

Are there certain networks that do not allow you to use this automatic
feature, or is there something I need to change.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Russ