Well, I know it's not very popular, but my Gateway laptop is still chugging along and it is 5 or 6 years old. I haven't needed to call for help, in so long, I don't remember when the last time was.

Good luck! Vicky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <lar...@infowest.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 8:19 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Time to upgrade

Hi Folks,

Economics dictate that I upgrade my computer skills from
Windows-XP, JFW 10.x and MS-office-xp to Jaws 12, Windows 7
and ms-office.latest.
I will be installing all of this on a laptop. The system
will be used primarily in a business environment.
For-better-or-worse, JFW is-what-it is however I need
suggestions for a good reliable laptop, the the most stable
version of windows-7 and ms-office.  I will continue to use
IE as my internet browser while  attempting once again to
make friend with fire-fox. I desperately need a good
customer relationship management package however Freedom has
never heard of such a thing and I continue to stumble along
using Excel and the calendar and appointment features in
Outlook *not outlook Express.*

All advice and insights will be greatly appreciated.

TNX

Larry

=======
http://www.pctools.com/