Mich,

Believe it or not, there is some info in the support section of the website specifically oriented to blind users of the software. The author has done a lot to make the program accessible.

Steve Parker
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] looking for a accessible program tocapturestreemingaudio and vidio from the web

Hi well can you please tell me how to use it? since I just tryed it and was not shure how to really make it work. I am using jaws 11 and windows xp sp 3. I didn't find it that easy to use but will give it another go if you can tell me how to make it work please. perhaps feel free to e mail me off list with instructions if you would like. many thanks. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: <shpar...@ameritech.net>