From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Pedro Romero
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 5:45 PM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to access Thesaurus

Hello all. I am currently using Windows XP, Word 2007 and Jaws 11.

When I try to access the thesaurus using Word,

it's hit or miss. Sometime it works and sometimes not.

I am pressing Shift f7 then the context key then "Y" to get jaws to read the
list of synonyms.

Does anyone know of a more reliable way of accessing the thesaurus?

Thanks in advance.

Pete